What is the symbol above the comma on a keyboard called? The left arrow thing?

TLDR: ‘Less than symbol’ or ‘Left angle bracket’

This one

Depends on the keyboard layout, but for a normal US Qwerty keyboard, that symbol is usually a left angle bracket.

It can also be called a chevron.