I try to write down 10 ideas a day. Here are some of my best ideas from Nov 2018.
- Dating Bounty App — You put a bounty on a successful match. Your friends make dream couples from their friends. If a match actually start dating, the bounty gets paid out. inspired by @webdevMason link to tweet
- Polaroid My Instagram — Generates an image of your Instagram photos in a stack like polaroids. Layed from most popular to least popular.
- Open source macro calculator. Most of the current ones are not good, and those that are good, you don’t know how they calculated what the macro mix should be.
- Make a font out of a scanned letter. You could preserve grandpas handwriting by sending in a letter, or scanning a letter, and we make you a font out of it.
- Airport food. List out the best airport foods in each airport. Which terminal they are in. How long it takes to get there etc.
- Motion tracking mobile phone app. Motion track videos and add in elements. Instagram and Snapchat do this a little. After effects in your pocket.
- Metacritic for restaurants. There are lots of ‘best pizza in seattle’ lists etc. I want a list of which lists each resturant has appeared on.
Physical Product Ideas
- Make the best cargo bike ever. Inspired by this tweet, from Colin K. Hughes
- A set of smooth polished rocks or glass to represent each planet. Coffee table decoration.
- Super strong towel rack. Like so strong you could to pull ups on it.
- Buy an automatic donut machine and take it to farmers markets.
Content Marketing Ideas
- Economics of blank — find something people are interested in and research the economics behind it.