Scientific principle coloring books, vampire iPhone plugs, and minky fabric lined sweatpants
I came up with 36 ideas as part of my quest to come up with 10 ideas a day. Here are some of the best ones.
- Youtube should have an official way to mark a video as donating all it’s earning to a certain charity.
- 1% more walking app. Encourages you to walk just 1 % more. Build ups
- Adult bear onesie. The fluffy baby suits just look so comfy.
4. Coloring book for scientific principles. Density. Speed of Light. Newtons Laws.
5. Mobile fitness testing service.
6. Buy an 801 type URL and start an awesome stuff to do in Utah Valley blog.
7. Vampire plug — charge your phone from someone else’s phone.
8. Good hikes — rate and give info about hikes. Make it super easy. Say how hard the hike was for you. Inpsired by collecting badges you could check off hike you did in real life and see your hikes routes etc.
9. Minky lined sweatpants. Take minky fabric + sweatpants = yeessss.
10. Modernize ham radio. Make it easier to get a license, easier to use, easier to coordinate etc.
11. Database of inspirational stories. Guy who invented instant noodles. Tour de France guy. Lessons learned.