Gorilla glass eyeglasses, super chapstick, and uber local milkman
10 ideas a day from Feb 2018
I am trying to come up with 10 ideas a day in 2018 to keep the idea muscle strong. Here are some of my best ones from February.
- Marketing checklist generator — put in what you are marketing (YouTube video, product, event etc) and it will generate a checklist of things to do and ideas on what you can do to market it.
- howToType.it or something like that. Gives you the various keyboard combos to type the various special characters. Like ¢ and ≠
- A floppy disk that has little usb sticks in it. Very thin ones.
- A course on how to use Sketch for Product Managers
- We need a recipe wiki. For example you go to the entry for Chocolate chip cookies. It has all the recipes. Showing you the differences between them. Ranked by voting.
- Eyeglasses made out of gorilla glass so they are hard to break or chip.
- write a guide on how to identify fake or doctored images.
- My lips always get super dry during the winter. I need a super chapstick that keeps them super soft.
- 3d printed glasses that actually fit your face.
- Make a cool prop container of vibranium. Glowing blue epoxy in between stone with a black light in it.
- Easiest gif creation. I want to be able to record and create gifs really fast, in high quality.
- Write a comprehensive guide on how to identify fake images. Source
- Make the best chapstick of all time. Get the softest lips or your money back.
- Personal dashboard. List workout numbers, goal numbers, track social or business numbers.
- Write articles about ‘how to make an app like X’ where I break it down how X is made, and what parts they have.
- Super local milkman. I will buy milk for you, and deliver it to you. In glass bottles. I will text you when I delivered the milk. I am already going to the store, I can grab milk for my neighbors for a small fee.
- Make the absolute best shin guards. That don’t slip around. That stay put. and are cheap.
- Super easy budgeting software. I want to see themoney to come in, and the software to ask me a bunch of questions, so it can figure out my budget, then alert me when I am outside the lines.
- Sell a treasure chest with tons of pennies for pirates treasure prop. It would cost a lot.
- Doctor service scheduling. I give them my insurance information, and they would schedule you a doctors appt during the time frame I wanted. They would also try to find ranking info about each doctor.