Donut Candles, fire detection drones, and Airpod feathers
I came up with 67 ideas in November as part of grand master plan to come up with 10 ideas a day. Here are some of the best ones:
- Food tinder. Gives you 15 dinner ideas. You swipe right and left. Then rank the ones left. By going head to head you get to your 1.
- Resturant Tinder — you say no to all the ones you don’t want to go to.
- Chrome extension that reminds you of your goals before you can go to a list of blocked sites.
- Donut candle — put sprinkles on the outside. Smells like a donut.
- Send out drones to detect fire conditions and fires.
- Airpod feathers — simple little feather attached to a small rubber band that decorates your AirPods. source
- Cheapest shipping option finder. Enter some info, it finds the cheapest way to ship it. source
- Bath tub whitening gel. I don’t know why bathtubs get nasty. But I should find the gel or spray that best whitens them or make it.
- Bathtub whitening service. You pay us 100 bucks, we make your bathtub sparkle.
- Camper van rentals in Utah. Could make a little fleet of camper vans with awesome pictures etc, and rent them out to skiers and or Moabers.
- Unicorn candle — multi colored candle with little gifts inside.
- Turn Front Runner into the Hogwarts Express on Halloween. We get a bunch of people to dress up like a wizard and we play music and serve treats.
- Adult dinosaur bathrobe. Why is this not a thing already?
- Make a youtube video cut montage. All the different youtube cuts and transitions you can do.
- Make an awesome gingerbread house and then blow it up in slow motion.
- Website that lists all the senators and their most up to date voting on the various bills and issues.
- Make little concrete castles for succulents to be in.