Crowdfunded movies, and drawing dinosaurs
- Service that sells your data, tells you to whom it is selling, and gives you a cut of the profits.
2. History of BYU. Write up stories and big moments in BYU's history. Then add each one to the timeline.
3. Crowdfunded movies. When will the first crowdfunded movie win a major award?
5. Black pins and patches that are reflective at night. Add reflective marks for nighttime safety.
6. ‘I want to draw you a dinosaur’ site. I will draw you a dinosaur for $9.
7. Stackoverflow for companies. They can ask questions internally and get answers. Like what is the wifi password, what were our April sales etc.
8. One LDS Conference talk a day. Get an email, click the link, watch it. Maybe even a summary or edited version?