3d printing toy railroad tracks, power drill scrubbing heads, and Mystery Chocolate boxes
Coming up with 10 ideas a day from Dec 2017
I came up with 119 ideas in December 2017 as part of my drive to come up with 10 ideas a day. Huge month for me. Here are some of the best ones:
- Ankle ice packs. Ice packs are awkward. Ankles are awkward. Ice packs shaped specifically for ankles = better.
- Make a city out of insulation foam. Then destroy it like Godzilla. Maybe even with a flame thrower by spitting fire with flour.
- 5 minute history. Martin Luther king in 5 minutes or less. Etc.
- Make a poster with the gear list of the Apollo mission laid out.
- Write a children’s book about building a rocket.
- 3d printing toy train railroad tracks. And trains. Make whatever shape you wanted.
- Emergency thumb drive — Take it when you travel. Has a red cross on it. Would include medical and personal info incase you are unconscious injured etc.
- Power drill scrubbing attachment for cleaning bathtubs and counters. Update — A friend told me they have these. Found this one on Amazon! http://amzn.to/2HEbGDE
- Candy specifically for gingerbread houses. Candy shingles, candy fence posts etc.
- Ceiling fan blade cleaning service. You know you should do it. Let us do it for $15
- Custom printed tarps. Blue is boring. Why not Iron Man?
- Make a toaster that can actually launch toast.
- YNAWO.com — you need a workout.com. Takes all of the various workouts, lets you pick on, and then tells you what you should do every day. Checks in on you to see if you did the workout.
- Make a giant cinnamon roll. Source
- Buy older games on ebay, then list them on amazon for nearly double during the holidays.
- Hot dish transporter. Silicone thing with rings the various sizes to fit nearly any size a baking pan or dish with a sticky bottom so you can put it on the seat the hot dish and it won’t slide around.
- Make a website that showcases all the LDS painters. Put their most famous works on their. People like Annie Henrie, Rose Dadoc Dall etc.
- Mystery Chocolate boxes like the bean boozled. Weird or strange flavors. You roll a dice and have to pick one.
- Create the Ultimate Lotion. Make up a bunch of lotion samples, then send them out and have people vote on which ones they like the most. Crowdsource your way to the best lotion ever.
- Homemade candy website — all the homemade candy recipes and which ones are the easiest.
- What to get at — just a list of what is the best thing to get at each restaurant.